Thursday 8 July 2021

Ode to a Squirrel

During lockdown I have been working from home. However from my living room window there are some trees close by  I often see squirrel's running about and I was inspired to write this little ode which I hope brightens your day 

                                                    Ode to a squirrel 

                                            Little squirrel running around 

                                            In the trees above the ground

                                            What a pleasant sight to see 

                                            You bring such delight to me.

                                            O what fun it must be 

                                             Running around so gay and free

                                              Sometimes with a friend or two

                                             Now the trees belong to you 

And here is a pretty picture 


Take care soon this nightmare will be over 



No comments:

Post a Comment