Sunday 23 October 2011

Normal service will be resumed in two weeks

Hi I apologise for not been able to post anything of substance over the next two weeks but I'm afraid I'm having to devote a lot of my spare time to work at the minute. The crisis should be resolved in two weeks time so I'll resume normal service. I think this week is this blogs 1st birthday. I would like to thank all who find this blog interesting and for all the new friends I've made. Who says mathematicians/physicists are anti social. It's only that it's difficult to find like minded people I wish more people were interested in maths as  opposed to Soap Operas or Football the world would be a much more interesting place.

2 comments:

  1. Ding ding. Time's up.
    Your public needs updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'll try and post a review of M208 soon

    Best wishes Chris

    ReplyDelete